Doodle Labs 802.11AX (Wi-Fi 6) Industrial Wi-Fi Transceiver (Preliminary)
Best in class features include:
- 4x4 MIMO, WiFi6E (Tri-band operation)
- 2.4 and 5/6 GHz operation
- Supports 20/40 MHz in 2.4 GHz
- Supports 20/40/80/160 MHz in 5 GHz
- Supports 20/40/80/160 MHz in 6 GHz
- Supports up to 1024 QAM (4SS) and 4096 QAM(2SS)
- Data rates of up to 4804 Mbps in 802.11ax 160 MHz channels in 5GHz and 6GHz mode
- Data rates of up to 1147 Mbps in 802.11ax 40 MHz channels in 2.4GHz mode
- Integrated LNA for best-in-class Rx sensitivity to pick up low energy signals from mobile phones.
- Up to 28 dBm of RF power to get the largest possible area coverage.
- Performs both AP and STA functionality with 4 spatial streams.
- High interference immunity for Wi-Fi congested environments.
- Extended temperature range from -40C to +85C
- Electrical Stress Protection on antenna ports for outdoor operation
- Long product life cycle to meet the needs of Industrial IoT applications.
- High band isolation to support tri-band operation.
- Modular FCC, CE and IC certifications to expedite system integration (Planned)
- Hardware "RF Kill" feature to meet the FAA requirement for airborne applications
- SMT mountable PCIe 3.0 compliant digital interface
- M.2 Key E design, mini PCIe option with M.2 to mini PCIe adapter.
11AX Transceiver Specifications
|Software Support||Open Source ath11k Linux Driver|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0 dual-lane interface (M.2 Key E / Mini PCIe)
Board mountable interface (option)
|Operating Voltage||3.3-V PCIE, 5-V External (optional for low-current PCIE)|
|Power consumption||10-W max power @ 4x4 MIMO|
|RF Connectors||U.FL or MMCX (option)|
|RF Transmit Power||22 dBm per antenna at MCS0 (28 dBm total)|
|Temp Range||-40 to +85°C|
|Humidity||0% - 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||60 x 21.95 x 5.5 mm (PCIe standards compliant)|
|Module weight (g)||13.4 grams (top cover only)
17.0 grams (top + bottom cover)
|RF Hardware Disable||'RF Kill' feature for FAA compliance|
|Quality Standards Compliance|
|Interference Immunity||High Q filters on 2.4 GHz RF ports for immunity against high power cellular transmissions|
Mechanical Drawings (Preliminary)